About the Client:
Our client is a well-established and dynamic practice known for delivering excellent patient outcomes in a fun and friendly environment. They deliver contemporary sports, musculoskeletal, women’s health, exercise and rehab physiotherapy with a strong focus Pilates and exercise rehabilitation.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking an experienced Physiotherapist with a passion for Pilates to join a dynamic private practice.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Independently managing an existing busy and varied Physiotherapy caseload.
- Assessing, diagnosing, and treating patients to improve their well being and achieve their health goals. Liaising with GP's, specialists, NDIS and other allied health clinicians.
- Writing and implementing rehabilitation programs in our designated rehab studio.
- Conducting Physio rehab small group sessions and Class based Physio/ Pilates classes - using Pilates equipment and gym equipment.
- Pre + Post natal classes and treatments.
- Opportunities to teach the GLA:D program
- Delivering in-services to the team.
- If applicable be involved in the Junior Mentor Program.
- Attractive Salary Package
- Full time / Part time roles available
- Professional Development – Take part in weekly team in-services, mentoring sessions and receive financial CPD support
- Modern Studio – Enjoy naturally lit, well equipped modern facilities including individual treatment rooms and spacious exercise rehab studios
- Be well supported by our practice manager, professional front of house team and inclusive and approachable owner
- Supportive Team – Join a friendly team who love achieving the best for themselves and their patients and have FUN at the same time
- Flexible start date
- Full Australian Working Rights
- Full AHPRA Registration and APA Membership
- Minimum 2 years' musculoskeletal experience
- Pilates experience (desired but will happily accept applicants with a strong interest in Pilates)
- Ability to demonstrate high clinical reasoning skills
- Ability to develop excellent rapport with your clients and maintain a loyal caseload
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced exercise rehab prescription (desired but not essential)
- Equipment Pilates Course Qualifications (desired but not essential)
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and register your expression of interest. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, contact Kate Wilcox- email@example.com or 0459 990 360.