Our client is in need of an enthusiastic and passionate Speech Pathologist to join their growing team. This private clinic focuses on assisting children who are experiencing difficulties with participation at home, preschool or school. The clinic is located in Balgowlah, but they also provide some preschool and school based intervention.
About the Role:
Use your qualification in speech pathology and work with experienced senior administration staff. Provide assessment and therapy for children of all ages, from infants through to high school, with or without diagnosis. Specific disorders include learning difficulties, developmental delay, intellectual impairment, literacy difficulties, dyspraxia, Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADD/ADHD and Sensory Processing Disorders.
This is a full-time position, however part-time will be considered.
- Attractive rate of pay
- Expert mentoring
- Friendly work environment
- Half day off per week
- Opportunity of a fortnightly bonus
- Access to regular supervision
- Tertiary degree in Speech Pathology
- Demonstrated knowledge of learning difficulties and developmental stages
- Demonstrated knowledge of therapeutic treatment in paediatric SP
- Ability to work independently
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Strong time management skills and ability to juggle a caseload
- Experience in literacy intervention preferred
- Minimum 18 months experience working as an SP with children
- Complete appropriate amount of CPD hours required for ongoing registration
- Current membership with SPA
- Current drivers licence and ability to use own car to travel to appointments
- Current Working with Children Check
- Eligible for Medicare Provider Number
- Own professional insurance and indemnity cover
- Confidence in communicating with parents, carers, teachers and other health professionals
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Speech Pathologist, speech pathologist, SLP, slp, Speechie, speechie, Speech and Language Therapist, speech and language therapist, Paediatrics, paediatrics, Paeds, paeds