About the Role:
We are seeking an enthusiastic Allied Health Assistant to join a dynamic, fast-growing practice in North Brisbane.
In this role, you will work as part of a collaborative team and help provide support to young people aged 3-35. Grow your clinical skills, working in both clinic-based and community-based environments. Assist with therapy programs, client intake, admin duties, maintain quality documentation, develop your professional knowledge and assist with other tasks as directed by other therapists in the team. Working as part of a multidisciplinary team, you will also have access to excellent support and ongoing supervision.
If you are a qualified Allied Health Assistant (Cert IV), please apply now!
- Multidisciplinary team
- Excellent professional development and mentoring
- Collaborative work environment
- Flexible position
- Certificate IV - Allied Health Assistant
- Experience working with preschool and school-aged children (desired)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient communication, organisational and computer skills
- Caring interpersonal skills
- Skills in assessing and managing common presenting issues (desired)
- Experience with disability (advantageous)
- Current drivers licence
- Working with Children Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Taisha Petulla - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0401 901 628.