About the Role:
MediRecruit has a fantastic opportunity for a Locum Therapeutic Radiographer (Radiation Therapist) in Birmingham. The locum role is an ongoing contract, Monday to Friday, 8am – 8pm.
- Current Registration with HCPC.
- Right to work in the UK (Youth Mobility Visa/ British Passport Holders).
- Band 6.
- Experience using Elekta machinery.
- Excellent location.
- Pay Rate £25 per hour paid via PAYE.
- Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums
- Candidate networking and social events
When it comes to working in the UK as a health professional, there isn’t much Directors’ Danielle Weedon (B. Physio), and Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) don’t know. Both have worked as a Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist in the UK and as such have a unique understanding of the planning and support required in the lead up to moving overseas, navigating HCPC (Health and Care Professionals Council), compliance requirements for work in the NHS, setting up bank accounts, visas and more.
How to Apply:
For more information about this role or other UK opportunities contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) on (03) 9696 3375 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.