About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Podiatrist to join a passionate community care, multidisciplinary Allied Health team in Melbourne's inner suburbs.
Reporting to the Team Leader, this position undertakes the general duties of a podiatrist by providing direct and comprehensive high-quality and evidence-based services. This position will interact closely with other service providers, both internally and externally, in a multi-disciplinary setting. Clients may access the service supported by a range of funding sources (CHSP, HACC-PYP, HCP, CHP, NDIS) and the clinician will support team leadership to ensure the service
operates in line with best practice, funding and service arrangements.
- Provide a quality podiatry service, including assessment, diagnosis and treatment of clients with foot and lower limb disorders that is line with contemporary best practice
- Comprehensive, collaborative assessment, management and treatment that leads to appropriate treatment plans and Goal Directed Care Plans (GDCP) to meet identified client needs
- Work collaboratively with staff from other disciplines to provide multidisciplinary, holistic health care services
- Manage the identification, maintenance and restocking of discipline specific instrument and clinical materials
- Manage and review sterilisation procedures to ensure quality compliance, including record keeping and tracking of instruments used
- Participate in client care meetings for the purpose of care planning case conferencing and review as relevant
- Collaborative work environment
- Motivated and experienced multi-disciplinary team
- Work in a community health setting to deliver high quality health care
- Diverse, inclusive and flexible environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Degree qualified in Podiatry and current AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Podiatrist
- Extensive knowledge, and experience, of managing a broad range of acute and chronic podiatry conditions
- Experience working with a broad range of clients from varying CALD and socioeconomic background
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Kate Wilcox- firstname.lastname@example.org or 0459 990 360.