Our client is a dedicated team of professionals, who work within a multi-disciplinary environment with OTs and Psychologists. They provide services in the clinic, pre-schools, schools, telehealth and in the child's home.
Their Speech Pathologists strive to help children achieve their potential and take a child-centred approach, working collaboratively with their family, teachers and any other health professionals involved in their care to reach communication and learning goals.
About the Role:
Currently looking for an enthusiastic Speech Pathologist to join our clients growing team in Western Sydney.
We are looking for Speech Pathologists to join the team who has a passion for bringing about the best possible outcomes for children with communication challenges.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a mixed paediatric caseload (pre-school to adolescence) in well-equipped office, in a great location, easily accessible by public transport.
Mentoring and structured supervision will be provided. Ongoing professional development is encouraged and supported.
The position allows for significant flexibility and independence in your work arrangements and workload. Our client is also an avid supporter in reducing your administration tasks so that you can concentrate on providing care to clients. This includes using iPads and having a full-time receptionist and Office Manager.
Experienced clinicians and new graduates are welcome to apply. The position can be on a full-time or part-time basis. Sponsorship on offer for OS candidates.
- $80k to $100k + super (depending on experience)
- Open to sponsorship for overseas candidates
- Relocation expenses if moving from other states
- Employee incentives e.g. sign on bonus
- Flexible hours
- Supportive, fun and professional work environment
- A great understanding of clinicians needs, offering great support
- Significant flexibility and independence in work arrangements & workload
- Ongoing support, mentoring, clinical supervision and professional development
- Experience in Paediatrics and Autism (essential)
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Speech Pathology or equivalent
- Organised, independent, playful, enthusiastic and bubbly personality
- Passion for supporting families of children with special needs
- Current membership with SPA or eligibility to get it
- Current Working with Children and Police Check
- Access to own car and current driver’s license
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia or sponsorship for the right candidate
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Taisha Petulla - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0401 901 628. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.