Our client is an allied health operated business, who have built an exceptional reputation for their culture, strong values and quality standards. Their highly committed and motivated team, take a personalised approach towards aged and disability care.
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Speech Pathologist to join our progressive client in Elsternwick or Carrum Downs!
In this role, you will work closely with the mobile and community team, including the plan and support managers and mobile therapists. Provide clients with necessary treatments in relation to their needs, and evaluate their condition. An adult caseload or mixed caseload of adults and paediatrics is also available depending on experience. As a passionate experienced therapist, you will also mentor junior therapists within the team and use your expertise to provide ongoing professional support.
This is a full-time position, open to either a senior or team leader opportunity depending on experience. If you have significant experience and are seeking new employment, please apply now!
- Senior or team leader opportunity
- Exceptional culture, values and quality standards
- A highly-trained and motivated healthcare team
- Exceptional training and support and enjoy a great work/life balance
- $100K - $125K package
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA registration
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a therapeutic role
- A variety of clinical skills, community experience is preferred
- Highly approachable and a good listener
- Strong documentation skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Skills in assessing and providing intervention speech and language difficulties
- Ability to build a loyal caseload, as well as balance mentoring requirements
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and educate across service streams
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.