Our client is a national group of companies, whose mission is to connect with clients and deliver collaborative care to residents in the Community, Aged Care or Privately.
Their organisation is currently expanding, and they are now looking for a passionate Speech Pathologist who can help maximise positive outcomes for clients!
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a talented Speech Pathologist to come join the team in Cairns.
Provide client-focused services, including both home and aged care, and use your expertise to provide mobile speech pathology services to aged care clients in residential aged care facilities. Work in a supportive environment that helps you provide a collaborative approach to all services. This largely includes attending onsite referrals, assessment clients' speech, swallowing and communication difficulties, developing client care plans, conducting regular reviews, and maintaining up-to-date records.
This is a full-time position, however part-time will also be considered. Immediate start available!
- Collaborative work environment
- Competitive pay
- Mentoring and team-based activities
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- Full SPA registration
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Previous experience in an Aged Care or similar environment (desired)
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Current driver's licence and car (required)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.