Our client is a comprehensive multidisciplinary team of experts whose treatment and service environment includes up-to-date equipment for health testing, treatment application, and fitness. They educate their clients through seminars, evidence based practice, and expertise, with the primary focus being to provide the best service and care to the people of Central Queensland, creating an environment that leaves clients exceptionally satisfied with the service, thus ensuring continued patronage.
About the Role:
We are seeking motivated Physiotherapists to join a well-established practice in the Rockhampton Region, QLD!
Join an established team and work alongside other dynamic Physiotherapists in a supportive work environment. Deliver general Physiotherapy services, by providing hands-on physio as well as specialised strengthening programs for injury rehab, improved health and better sporting performance.
Manage and treat a varied caseload of private practice clients, utilise a wide range of physiotherapy treatment modalities and provide client-driven, evidence-based therapy services to clients focussing on their personal goal attainment.
This is a full-time position. Graduates welcome to apply.
- Generous salary on offer
- Additional ways to supplement your income
- Opportunities for career development
- Work/life balance (option for 4 day week)
- Work place professional training programs – in-service training and external training
- The learning experience of running a business up close
- Personal Development through the empowerment of decision making, working in a team environment, being customer service focused and part of an organization that strives for success
- Tertiary degree in Physiotherapy (graduates also considered)
- AHPRA registration
- APA membership
- Previous experience working in private practice (desirable)
- Ability to build a strong client case-load
- Strong work ethic and commitment to clinical excellence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in strengthening and conditioning to make a positive impact
- Positive attitude
- Ability to interact and communicate with a team but also work independently
- A confident and friendly personal approach
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B. Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.