Our client is a multi-disciplinary allied health business. Currently, they have seven purpose-built allied health clinics around South East Queensland and are continuing to grow! They are currently seeking talented Speech Pathologists to join their allied health team at several locations.
About the Role:
We are seeking Speech Pathologists to join a dynamic and supportive practice.
Each and every day, play an important role in providing evidence-based and innovative healthcare – helping clients achieve their goals through a modern, active therapy approach to healthcare delivery.
Support clients achieve amazing things – whether it be re-learning to walk after an accident, getting ready to go to school, improving their communication skills, improving their nutrition, or managing their chronic pain. No goal is too big or too small or too hard to help with!
This is a full-time position, but part-time will also be considered. New grads and experienced therapists considered.
- >50hrs internal CPD per year
- $2,500 CPD allowance per year
- Regular social and team building events
- Free use of Gym facilities AND Pilates classes
- Collaborative work environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient communication, organisational and computer skills
- Caring interpersonal skills
- Tertiary Speech Pathology qualification
- SPA registration and membership
- Relevant insurance
- Working with Children Check
- Police Check
- Paid Worker Blue Card
- Worker Screening Card for NDIS
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Kate Wilcox - email@example.com or 0459 990 360.