Our client is an Occupational Therapy and NDIS Services for Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast. They are are experienced Occupational Therapists working within the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Veterans Affairs (RAP Program) and Home and Community Care (HACC) Programs, who provide assistance in paediatrics and adult care.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a full-time Occupational Therapist to work in the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane Area.
Provide clients with OT specific assessments and treatments in relation to their needs, in order to help them regain their functional independence. Complete home assessments and participate in assessment and planning for NDIS participants.
Observe clients perform certain activities to evaluate their condition and needs, and develop a suitable and realistic treatment plan, which will include prescribing the relevant equipment, setting evidence-based practice goals with clients, and ensuring ongoing therapy support is maintained.
This is a full-time position, and we are ideally looking for an Occupational Therapist with 10 years experience but will also look at a minimum of 12 months experience.
- Excellent training, support and career development
- Laptop, iPad and phone provided
- Car pool available
- Large amounts of job flexibility and autonomy
- Flexibility to work from home or the office
- Concentration on company culture and importance of a work/life balance
- Bachelor degrees/master/ in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA Registration
- 10 years experience but will also look at a minimum of 12 months experience
- Patient, service-orientated and more importantly a ‘people person’
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill-set and career
- Current drivers licence
- Police check
- NDIS workers screening
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.