About the Role:
Looking for a career change? We are seeking a dynamic Senior Rehabilitation Consultant to come join the team in Perth.
As a Rehabilitation Consultant, you will assess, plan, organise, and participate in workplace rehabilitative programs to help clients achieve positive return to work outcomes. You will see a range of clients and the work will include early intervention, workers comp, non-comp, and some Comcare through a vast range of industries.
Assess the worker's transferable skills and potential through various means including early intervention assessments, home assessments, worksite assessments, job task analyses, ergonomic assessments and case management services.
This is a full-time or part-time position.
- $100 - $110K + super (depending on experience)
- Opportunities for progression
- Excellent team culture
- Flexible work arrangements, incl. some work from home
- Independence and autonomy
- A small but highly industry-experienced team that values everyone and support each other
- Part time or full time - school hours options available
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology or Nursing
- AHPRA or ESSA registration
- Minimum of 5 years' RTW experience is desired
- Experience within employment services (highly regarded)
- Knowledge of Workers' Compensation and injury management
- Outstanding communication and networking skills
- Excellent writing skills and experience writing reports
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Australian driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.