About the Role:
We are seeking a motivated Osteopath to join a well-established practice in Canberra, ACT!
Join an established team and work alongside other dynamic therapists in a supportive work environment. Deliver hands-on Osteo as well as specialised strengthening programs for injury rehab, improved health and better sporting performance.
Manage and treat a varied caseload of private practice clients, utilise a wide range of treatment modalities and provide client-driven, evidence-based therapy services to clients focussing on their personal goal attainment.
This is a full-time position. Graduates welcome to apply.
- Generous salary on offer
- supportive and dynamic team
- Opportunities for career progression
- Work alongside a multidisciplinary team
- Tertiary degree in Osteopathy (graduates also considered)
- AHPRA registration
- Previous experience working in private practice (desirable)
- Ability to build a strong client case-load
- Strong work ethic and commitment to clinical excellence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in strengthening and conditioning to make a positive impact
- Positive attitude
- Ability to interact and communicate with a team but also work independently
- A confident and friendly personal approach
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B. Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.