Our client is an established multi-modality practice with a focus on wellness and educational care for all patients. They pride themselves on providing excellent service and care, striving to consistently deliver the highest quality health care. They specifically focus on the use of gentle and effective Chiropractic care for all ages.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking part-time or full-time Chiropractors for our client in South East Victoria!
A full-time or part-time opportunity has been created with a small patient handover for a practitioner to join the team in various locations.
The new roster has the advantage of taking on patient overflow from existing diaries and having priority of New Patient appointments.
A generous three month retainer will allow time for meeting existing patients through locums, observing fellow practitioners and establishing a community network.
- Generous salary
- Access to monthly clinical webinars for additional education and CDP purposes - Paid subscription to Physitrack to further support patients treatment plans
- Work alongside an experienced, multidisciplined team
- Excellent support and initial handover
- location offers a lifestyle change ranging from beaches, rainforests or wetlands to explore, or an easy trip back into the city.
- Relevant qualification
- A minimum of 12 months' experience (required)
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- A passion and drive to make a difference
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A learning mindset with a desire to challenge your existing perception
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill-set and career
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.