Our client is transforming the physiotherapy landscape in Australia!
Their growing company combines physiotherapy and clinical strength training and takes an active approach to rehab and pre-rehab of all musculoskeletal injuries.
This private clinic has 15 centres in greater Melbourne and Sydney and their rapid expansion is testament to the success they have had with their clients over the past 10 years.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Senior Physiotherapist to take on a Private Practice role servicing Mont Albert.
As an experience Physiotherapist, you are now looking to take the next step towards a managerial opportunity.
Join an established team and work alongside exercise scientists and exercise physiologists in a supportive work environment. Provide hands on physio as well as specialised strengthening programs for injury rehab, improved health and better sporting performance.
This is a full-time position with immediate start available.
- Lively and dynamic work environment
- Genuine opportunity for career progression
- Culture of rewarding performance
- Attractive remuneration package
- Professional development allowance
- Tertiary qualified as a Physiotherapist
- At least 2 years' experience working in a private practice (preferred)
- Interest and experience in management
- Ability to build a strong client case-load
- Strong work ethic and commitment to clinical excellence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in strengthening and conditioning to make a positive impact
- Positive attitude
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Physiotherapist, Physio, physio, physiotherapist, Senior, senior, Senior Physiotherapist, senior physiotherapist, PT, Mobile, mobile, NDIS, ndis, n.d.i.s., N.D.I.S., aged care, Aged Care