Our client is a private practice that provides holistic and tailored healthcare for individuals patient needs. Their mission is to provide far reaching health care that can lead to a healthier and happier community.
This dynamic clinic strives for consistency in providing outstanding care that is comprehensive and thorough, and they are now looking for an amazing Physiotherapist to join their fun and energetic team!
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a full-time Physiotherapist to take on a Private Practice role in Cootamundra.
Located in the beautiful Riverina area of NSW, this rewarding role will help you grow and succeed in your own niche area of physiotherapy.
Work in an MSK capacity and treat a varied caseload of sports and musculoskeletal physiotherapy, pre/post-op rehab, clinical pilates, work-related injuries, NDIS, aged and chronic pain and other general musculoskeletal injuries.
You will be supported with training in your own area of interest, as well as opportunities to up skill.
This is a full-time position with immediate start available.
- Fun and dynamic multidisciplinary team
- Work with a range of health professionals from various group clinics
- Friendly work environment that supports your growth
- Bonuses depending on performance
- Tertiary qualified as a Physiotherapist
- APHRA registration
- Minimum of 1 years' relevant experience (new grads also considered)
- Full unrestricted Working rights in Australia
- Highly motivated
- Strong work ethic, self-management and organisational skills
- Highly committed to continuing professional development
- Great communication skills and a passion for delivering premium patient-orientated care
- Previous Experience with Pilates and running classes (desirable)
- Appropriate Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.
Physiotherapist, Physio, physio, physiotherapist, PT, Mobile, mobile, NDIS, ndis, n.d.i.s., N.D.I.S., aged care, Aged Care