Our client is a busy private practice located in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. They are keen to employ experienced Speech Pathologists to join our incredibly supportive and easy-going team.
They service a range of clients who are primarily aged between 2.5 years and 25 years. Their caseloads are mixed, consisting of clients with a range of speech, language and social skills difficulties, including those with Autism Spectrum Disorders, Intellectual Disabilities, literacy difficulties and fluency difficulties. We also work with clients with Down Syndrome, Fragile X Syndrome and Cerebral Palsy. They have a particular interest in children with social skills difficulties and are currently offering 7 Social Skills groups per week at our clinic, in addition to the weekly school-based groups and individual sessions that we provide in this area.
About the Role:
Our client offers individual and group therapy at their clinic in Caulfield South, as well as mobile visits at local kindergartens, schools and clients’ homes. Additionally, they run professional developmental workshops for parents, integrations aides and teachers.
Their team currently consists of eight Speech Pathologists and two administrative staff. There is a team of Occupational Therapists onsite enabling a collaborative approach for many clients who access both Speech Therapy and Occupational Therapy Services.
They are ideally looking for an experience Speech Pathologist with a minimum of 5 years to join their team however applicants with less experience are welcome to apply. You will be in control of your own caseload and timetabling, with support always available should you wish to access it.
This role is part-time, flexible with the start date negotiable.
• An extremely supportive environment with clinical support, advice and mentoring from experienced Speech Pathologists with a combined experience of 60+ years. An overall great team environment with professional development sessions provided as well as fun, social gatherings.
• The team consists of Speech Pathologists with varied training in current and gold standard practices such as: SOS feeding, MSLE, Prompt, PECS and Social Thinking.
• An extensive range of assessments and therapy resources available with new resources constantly being purchased. You don’t have to purchase anything!
• Flexible start and finish times depending on your availability.
• Administrative staff to take care of all invoicing and client payments
• Fair and competitive remuneration that is negotiable and is based on level of experience
• We would prefer candidates with a minimum of five years paediatric experience but would consider applicants with less experience
• Experience working with individuals with Social Skills difficulties as well as early intervention experience will be highly regarded.
• Degree or Master of Speech Pathology
• Speech Pathology Australia membership
• Professional Indemnity Cover and Public Liability Insurance
• Current Working with Children Check
• Eligibility for registration with Medicare
• Own Transport
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.
Speech Pathologist, SLP, Speechie, Speech and Language Therapist, speech pathologist, slp, speechie, speech and language therapist, Paediatrics, paediatrics, paeds, Paeds, Adult, adult