Our client is a private multi- disciplinary allied health business with physiotherapy, exercise physiology, speech pathology, massage and dietitic services across a number of sites within Central Queensland. They take pride in quality service to their clients and the happiness of their people. They do their utmost to provide you with diversity in day to day case load and professional development opportunities. And they offer the opportunity for work life balance and a very strong team environment with several social functions.
About the Role:
Our client is expanding its Speech Pathology service and is seeking expressions of interest for a Speech Pathologist to join their Rockhampton practice.
Currently there are 2 full time Speech Pathologists within the group and this additional position is open to both new graduates and experienced Speech Pathologists.
They can offer work within the following areas as part of your continuing development as a multi-faceted therapist:
- Private out-patient appointments ranging from paediatric to adult, covering a wide range of communication and swallowing difficulties
- School visits to a range of local school – both primary and secondary
- Private hospital ward work
- One-on-one mentoring with a 20yr+ experienced speech pathologist
- NDIS appointments
- Aged care facility assessments and treatments
- Recognised degree in Speech Pathology.
- Membership with Speech Pathology Australia or eligible to register.
- Blue Card for working with children or eligible to obtain one.
- National Police check for Aged Care work or eligible to obtain one.
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team.
- Current driver's licence.
- Above award salary.
- Flexible conditions.
- Generous professional development allowance.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.
Speech Pathologist, SLP, Speechie, Speech and Language Therapist, speech pathologist, slp, speechie, speech and language therapist, Paediatrics, paediatrics, paeds, Paeds, SLT, slt, Adult, adult