Our client is a national group of companies, whose mission is to connect with clients and deliver collaborative care to residents in the Community, Aged Care or Privately.
Their organisation is currently expanding, and they are now looking for a passionate Podiatrist who can help maximise positive outcomes for clients!
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a talented and highly motivated Podiatrist to come join the team in Melbourne.
In this role, you will work within a multidisciplinary team to provide personalised, comprehensive assessments for aged care clients.
Work in an environment that supports you with ongoing mentoring and training for providing a collaborative approach to all services. This largely includes attending onsite referrals, providing quality hands-on treatments for clients, developing client care plans, conducting regular reviews, applying best-practice disease and wound care management, and maintaining up-to-date records.
This is a facility-based role, offering flexible work arrangements.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career advancement opportunities
- Collaborative work environment
- Training and mentoring available
- Tertiary qualification in Podiatry
- AHPRA registration
- A minimum of 12 months' experience
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Previous Aged Care experience (desirable)
- Previous mobile or community environment experience (desirable)
- Passionate about helping others
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.