Our client strives to be a provider of choice for those who are most vulnerable within the NDIS. They pride themselves on taking a client-centric approach to the way in which they deliver their services, and they are currently seeking talented health professionals to join their team.
About the Role:
We are seeking an enthusiastic Allied Health Assistant to join a dynamic, fast-growing team in Adelaide.
In this role you will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing support with assessments and effective therapeutic interventions that have a focus on building functional capacity. Also enjoy developing therapy plans with the goal of improving life satisfaction, function, and better social/community participation.
Work with a broad range of clientele where they live, work, learn and play, including their homes, workplace, or schools, as well as out in the broader community.
The successful applicant will commence as an Allied Health Assistant and then move into a therapy role once graduated.
If you are a final year Allied Health student residing in Adelaide, please apply now!
- Multidisciplinary team
- Excellent professional development and mentoring
- Collaborative work environment
- Flexible position
- Pool cars available
- Third or fourth-year student studying a Bachelor of Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Speech Pathology
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient communication, organisational and computer skills
- Caring interpersonal skills
- Skills in assessing and managing common presenting issues (desired)
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Taisha Petulla - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0401 901 628