About the Role:
We are seeking a passionate Paediatric Occupational Therapist to join a growing practice in North Sydney.
Join a collaborative team and use your expertise to manage a paediatric caseload in a predominantly clinic-based environment. In the role, you will work with children and adolescents from 0-18 years with a variety of needs including being on the autism spectrum, sensory processing difficulties, physical disabilities, sensory impairments, and learning difficulties.
Join a well-resourced clinic and work closely with families and teachers to achieve best outcomes. Participate in group sessions as a team and take a collaborative approach towards goal setting and report writing for the best outcomes.
This is a highly flexible position to suit the right applicant. Either full-time or part-time will be considered, as well as an immediate start!
- Highly flexible work arrangements
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Collaborative work environment
- Supportive, highly-trained team
- Ongoing supervision
- Full admin support
- Bachelors Degree in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- 12 months' of paediatric experience is desirable (grads also considered)
- Experience working with preschool and school children (desirable)
- Experience working with children with SPD, ASD, ADHD developmental delay and behavioural difficulties (desirable)
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient communication, organisational and computer skills
- Growth mindset
- Caring interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong work ethic
- Current drivers licence
- Working with Children Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.