Take the leap and join a team of professional and experienced staff who are passionate about positive participant outcomes. This organisation not only delivers quality support services to empower NDIS participants to achieve their life goals, they also work closely with them to implement a plan that will work for each individual. They are a wonderfully driven and diverse group of professionals who genuinely love what they do.
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Physiotherapist to take on a community NDIS position in Geelong.
In this role, you will provide a high-quality service and take a specialised evidence-based approach towards assessing, diagnosing and treating NDIS participants.
Working with a multidisciplinary team, complete functional mobility, pain assessments, falls prevention and strength and training for a varied caseload. You will be providing direct community-based intervention and support, and also have access to a large therapy hub based in Central Geelong.
This is a temporary position offering flexible work hours.
- $85-$110 per billable hour
- Genuine professional development opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Great job satisfaction
- Recognition of your contributions to the team’s successes
- Open floor to contribute ideas to company improvements
- Access to large therapy hubs
- Competitive remuneration
- Bachelor qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated ability to work in and contribute to a team
- Strong organisational skills
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to treat participants with a wide range of disabilities
- Ability to work independently
- A broad range of contemporary clinical skills
- Experience working within a multidisciplinary team (desirable)
- Knowledge and understanding of the NDIS (desirable)
- Current Police check
- Cleared Victorian Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- Cleared NDIS Worker Screen Check
- Access to own car and current driver’s license
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.