About the Company:
The main focus of the organisation is to help minimise the impact of a chronic neurological condition on individual lives and provide ongoing support to ensure their journey is not undertaken alone.
We are recruiting for a community neuro Occupational Therapist to take on this rewarding and challenging role covering Western Suburbs and surrounding areas from the office based in Footscray.
The main purpose of this role is to work with participants who have an NDIS package, compensable funding or fee for service in order for them to pursue their goals, objectives and aspirations. In addition, you will be responsible to assist them to increase or maintain their independence and social and economic participation and to build their capacity to actively take part in the community.
You will be responsible for providing a range of specialist clinical services to support participants with disabilities to meet their identified needs.
Additionally, you will be required to manage relationships with internal and external service providers to ensure maximum value for money is achieved and implement strategies to ensure seamless communication across the organisation.
- Tertiary qualified in Occupational Therapist
- AHPRA registered
- Graduate or experienced therapists welcome to apply
- have a current valid Driver Licence and personal vehicle for use
- experience in a relevant role within the Disability/ Health sector
- demonstrated understanding of the NDIS environment and requirements of service agreements
- proven track record for delivering solutions utilising a consumer directed care approach
- demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
Please note: The successful candidate will be required to undergo a National Police Check, possibly an International Police Check a Working with Children Check and a working with Vulnerable people check.
- Full or Part time
- Not For Profit organisation with generous salary packaging options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Birthday leave
- Discounted Private Health, life, travel & pet Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Purchased leave
- Rewards & Recognition program
- Learning & Development opportunities
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, OT, ot, neurology, Neurology, graduate, new graduate