About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor to come join the team in Melbourne VIC.
This role works within the People and Culture Division and in partnership with management and staff, you will contribute to organisational performance and employee engagement through assisting management and staff to become superior performers; and, when significant change is required, transforming the organisation in the achievement of new directions and goals
This is a full-time position. Experienced applicants welcome to apply.
- Flexible work arrangements
- A supportive team environment
- Salary packaging up to $15,900 per annum
- Paid KM's (where applicable)
- Diploma level or higher qualification in Safety
- 2+ years’ experience in safety a related role
- Knowledge of Aged Care and Community Care/ Services sector
- Ability to work independently and bring “can do” attitude
- Able to work in collaboration and show empathy as required
- Return to work experience
- Satisfactory Police Check
- Compliance with Company’s Vaccination Policy and Government Health Orders - Driver’s License
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.