Our client is a growing, multidisciplinary allied health team based in Melbourne's Western suburbs, consisting of Psychologists, Paediatric Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Dietitian, and Paediatricians.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Practice Coordinator to work with a multidisciplinary team in Western Melbourne.
In this role, you will ensure provision of quality care to clinical staff, allied health assistants, contractors, and patients ensuring daily operations are delivered efficiently and effectively. The role leads the administration team to provide a range of services to the community, as well as managing accounts, invoicing, attendance records, and patient records.
This is a part-time, permanent position. Previous experience (2 years plus) as a Practice Coordinator of a Medical/Allied Health Practice is essential.
- Planned and regular in-house training; team meetings, external training alongside colleagues
- Great work-life balance
- Strong opportunity for career progression
- Ethically driven environment
- Flexible, autonomous role
- Highly professional team
- Positive work environment
- Well-resourced clinic, including a wide range of assessments
- Competitive salary + $1000 PD allowance
- Clinic-based, community, and home service delivery model
- Diploma (Preferred)
- Previous experience (2 years plus) as a Practice Coordinator of a
Medical/Allied Health Practice is essential
- Knowledge of Medicare and NDIS processes and applications
- Leadership and collaboration skills
- Ability to develop quality working relationships
- Proven multi-tasking, problem solving and time management skills
- Support all staff to deliver excellent service
- Knowledge of practice management software (e.g., Pracsoft, Halaxy,
- Business Management experience preferred
- Ability to trouble shoot and problem solving
- Keep up to date with software programs
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Taisha Petulla - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0401 901 628 .