Our client is a well-established private practice providing Speech Pathology and Occupational Therapy services for children and families across Melbourne.
They provide services to clients (0-16 years) and their families, working with clients across a range of needs from with mild to significant disabilities, including services under the NDIS and privately funded clients. The practice primarily provides services to children in the clinic, as well as the school/kinder and home setting, in both individual and group-based interventions.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Team Leader, Speech Pathologist to work within a multidisciplinary team in Inner East Melbourne!
The role of the Clinical Team Leader is to support the operational
requirements of their allocated clinic, manage and support team
members (both Speech Pathologists and Occupational Therapists), and ensure the services delivered to clients are in line with best practice standards. This will be mainly an operational role with some clinical work, if desired. Duties will include - optimising service provision, team building and quality control and will be supported by the operations manager.
This is a full-time, permanent position. Experienced Speech Pathologists welcome to apply.
- Extensive induction and training program
- Salary range is $90k - $110k + super
- A fantastic wellbeing and social calendar to keep everyone connected
- Access to our Specialist Clinical Advisory Panel
- Administration support
- Work among a multidisciplinary team
- Limited travel required, clinic-based role
- Flexible working days and hours to promote a healthy work/life balance
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- Current SPA / AHPRA membership
- Current Police Check
- Working With Children Check or the ability to obtain one
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- VIC Drivers license
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.