Our growing client is an innovative service, who work closely with kids living with a disability or developmental challenges. Offering high-quality care, their committed team of clinicians provide personalised early intervention support, advice and solutions to make a positive impact in their clients' lives.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Physiotherapist to join an innovative practice in Hobart.
In this role, you will provide Physiotherapy services for an allocated caseload in a clinic-based environment. Achieve client outcomes through an integrated approach to therapy, and build strong relationships with service providers and community networks.
Be part of a tight-knit and highly passionate team, conduct clinical and functional assessments, engage in goal-setting to help support your clients' goals, and participate in ongoing education and training.
This is a permanent part-time position, either 0.5 or 0.6 FTE.
- Not-for-profit organisation
- Part-time, 0.5 or 0.6 FTE
- Generous salary packaging
- Great team culture
- Support training and development initiatives
- Ongoing support and training meetings
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free on-site parking
- Relocation allowance (if applicable)
- Tertiary Physiotherapy qualification
- Current AHPRA registration
- 1-3 years' experience (desirable)
- Experience in evaluating functional needs of paediatric clients (desirable)
- Previous experience in implementing person-centred interventions (desirable)
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in an interdisciplinary team.
- Can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Current Working with Children Check (or a willingness to obtain)
- Experience (or willing to learn about) current Funding Schemes (i.e. National Disability Insurance Scheme).
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.