About the Role:
This exciting full-time role, reporting to the Claims Team Manager in a highly sort after ASX listed organisation, will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain a thorough understanding of all businesses within the clients organisation.
- Establish strong and effective relationships with a range of key stakeholders.
- Have a detailed understanding of and compliance with relevant state and national legislative, regulatory and licensing requirements for RTW.
- Support the Case Management teams and clients businesses to maximise RTW strategies and outcomes.
- Develop the Case Management teams’ capability in the assessment of medical and rehabilitation treatment.
- Manage the performance of external occupational rehabilitation providers.
- Create and foster an environment that aligns with our goal of GTC, Great Work, Great Place to Work.
- Bachelor degree or certificate in allied health or a rehabilitation related discipline is essential.
- Extensive experience working in a Rehabilitation Specialist or Injury Management position within a workers compensation/insurance environment.
- Registrations and memberships relevant to the position is desirable.
- Exceptional strategic thinking and analytical skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication capabilities.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities to meet agreed deadlines.
- Great work environment, with great opportunity to for career advancement.
- Competitive salary.
- Exceptional training and support, with great work/life balance.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle (B Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, OT, Rehabilitation Consultant, Rehab Consultant, Rehabilitation Consultant, rehabilitation consultant, injury management, injury management advisor, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, Occupational Rehab, occupational rehab, Occupational rehab, OCCUPATIONAL REHAB, Occ Rehab, occ rehab, Occ rehab, OCC Rehab, OCC REHAB, Occupational Rehabilitation, occupational rehabilitation, Occupational rehabilitation, OCCUPATIONAL REHABILITATION, Occ Rehabilitation, occ rehabilitation, Occ rehabilitation, OCC Rehabilitation, OCC REHABILITATION