About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Physiotherapist to take on a private practice role in Northern Melbourne!
Join a reputable practice that delivers high quality services across physiotherapy, chiro, osteopathy, clinical pilates, podiatry and myotherapy. Working in a clinic-based environment, you will be treating and assessing a diverse caseload. Provide hands-on physio as well as specialised strengthening programs for injury rehab and improved health.
This is a flexible full-time or part-time position, based in Epping.
- Career progression opportunity
- Part-time or full-time, flexible position
- Up to $110K including super
- High-performing, professional team
- Tertiary qualified as a Physiotherapist
- Full AHPRA Registration
- Significant experience as a Physiotherapist
- Previous experience working in private practice is desired
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A genuine passion for health and therapy
- A warm, caring personality
- Willingness to learn and further your career
- A team player attitude
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.