About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Diversional Therapist to come join the team in Metro Melbourne.
Under the supervision of the Program Manager, and in conjunction with care staff & volunteers, clients & their representatives, the diversional therapist will be responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of activity & recreational programs that reflect the preferences and interests of clients of HACC & NRCP Programs.
This is a part-time (3 days per week), 6 month contract. Experienced applicants welcome to apply.
- Flexible work arrangements
- A supportive team environment
- Salary packaging up to $15,900 per annum
- Paid KM's (where applicable)
- Certificate IV in Diversional Therapy
- First Aid Level 2
- Advanced care planning and assessment skills
- Experience working with CALD communities (desirable)
- Knowledge and experience in aged care, disabilities and/or community services (desirable)
- Experience in HACC &/or NRCP programs (desirable)
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Current driver's licence and car (required)
- Police Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.