Our client is a growing, Speech Pathology private practice, located in Sydney. They work hard to provide high-quality clinic and school-based therapy for children of all ages, regardless of their abilities or differences. They were established to help children, adolescents and young adults develop and improve their speech, language, literacy and comprehension skills.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a talented Speech Pathologist to provide school & clinic-based services for paediatric clients in Canberra.
Our client provides assessment and intervention for children and their families from birth to young adults with communication difficulties including challenges with language, speech, swallowing, fluency and literacy.
Deliver holistic, person-centred care and enjoy working across a range of environments, including both clinic-based therapy, as well as visits to the child's day cares or schools (no home visits).
This position is full-time / 4 days a week. Experienced Speech Pathologists welcome to apply.
- Attractive renumeration
- Excellent Professional Development and Supervision
- Fun & friendly work environment
- Mostly clinic and some school visits. No home visits
- Join a team of 10 therapists
- Extensive resources provided
- 4 day week - enjoy three day weekends
- Relevant Tertiary Degree in Speech Pathology
- SPA Registration
- A minimum of 2 years experience
- Paediatric experience (desired)
- Self-motivated and passionate about helping children and families
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Positive attitude
- Committed to quality best practice delivery of service
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.