About the Company:
Our client is a specialist provider of Paediatric Allied Health Services located in the western suburbs of Melbourne. Services include Psychology, Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy and Dietetics. Our client is committed to a family centred approach and is a Department of Social Services (DSS) and NDIS service provider.
About the Role:
We are seeking two enthusiastic Paediatric Speech Therapists to work part-time, who love working with children.
As Speech Pathologist you will have a passion for working with children with ASD and developmental difficulties. You will manage a small clinical caseload working with Psychologists and Occupational Therapists.
This role is 3 days per week, with an immediate start and you will be working in an established and growing multidisciplinary team consisting of Psychologists, Paediatric Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Dietitian, and Paediatricians.
- Has a strong focus on Work/Life balance.
- Has the ability for weekend and after-hours work available.
- Has excellent pay rates.
- Has regular PD meetings and peer support.
- Provides team support.
- Provides mentoring.
- Flexible working hours
- Enjoy the balance of managing a small clinical caseload and mentoring junior Speech Pathologists.
- Experience as a Paediatric Speech Pathologist (minimum of 2 years in Paediatrics is required).
- Experience working with children with Autism
- Mentoring skills and experience
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Current drivers licence and reliable car
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- Ability to work autonomously
- Highly organised and efficient
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare - firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 9696 3375.
Speech Pathologist, speech pathologist, SLP, slp, Speechie, Speech and Language Therapist, Paediatrics, paediatrics, SLT, slt, speech therapist, speechie