About the Role:
We are seeking a Graduate Physiotherapist to join a reputable private practice in South East Melbourne.
The primary focus of this position is to treat and manage an existing adult caseload of private patients, working across MSK, pilates and spinal physiotherapy conditions.
Work alongside other dynamic Physiotherapists in a supportive clinic environment, to provide hands-on treatments for your clients. Utilise a wide range of physiotherapy treatment modalities and provide client-driven, evidence-based therapy services to clients focussing on their personal goal attainment.
This is a full-time position, including Saturday 9-1pm and some evenings if possible.
- $65K plus super plus commission
- 6-month graduate program
- Excellent mentoring + ongoing professional development
- Dynamic team + friendly work environment
- Modern clinic and young and energetic team
- Flexible weekday hours
- Tertiary degree in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration
- Previous experience working in private practice is desirable
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Passionate in providing physiotherapy services
- Competent manual therapy skills
- Strong work ethic and commitment to clinical excellence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Dry Needling skills and/or Pilates experience is desirable but not essential
- Valid Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.