About the Company:
Our client is a leading provider of Rehabilitation, Workplace Consulting, and Therapy Services in WA. They are a passionate group of allied health professionals who deliver consulting services to industry and coordinate goal oriented programs to support individuals returning to the workforce. Due to continued growth, they have an opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced therapist to join our existing team.
Our client believes that they can achieve successful, efficient, and timely outcomes through the provision of our own supportive team environment. Their values of empowerment, collaboration and teamwork are inherent to their day to day operation and these factors allow them to work together, take initiatives and find solutions.
About the Role:
Your core duties will involve the provision of Workplace Rehabilitation services to injured workers. You will also have the opportunity to further develop your skills and gain variety and flexibility in your role though working in other consulting areas including:
- Ergonomic and Workplace Assessments
- Health and Wellness Assessments and Consulting
- Disability Assessment and Intervention
- Injury Prevention Services
- A variety of other interesting project based consulting services (dependent on your interests and qualifications)
- An appropriate qualification in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy (registration with AHPRA), or Exercise Physiology accreditation (ESSA registration)
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a therapist.
- Experience in the occupational rehabilitation sector
- A positive attitude and the persistence to follow through with tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to build rapport with people quickly
- Demonstrated organisational skills with the ability to take initiative and adapt to client needs
- A passion for working with people of all backgrounds
- An excellent customer focus
- Experience working within a multidisciplinary team where sustainable outcomes are the priority (highly regarded)
- Experience within or knowledge of other employment sectors (highly regarded)
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.
Exercise Physiologist, exercise physiologist, EP, ExPhys, Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, OT, Rehabilitation Consultant, Rehab Consultant, Physiotherapist, Physio, physio, physiotherapist, PT, Senior, senior, RC, Injury Management Consultant