About the Role:
We are currently seeking an Injury Management Advisor for a national organisation based from Melbourne.
Use your expertise to maintain effective injury management processes and develop targeted intervention strategies. You will work closely with the operations team to establish psychological rehabilitation and return to work activities, and introduce strategies to minimise injury impact and maximise business objectives.
Liaise with injured team members and provide them with timely support and injury management advice, and coordinate injury and claims management policies to achieve optimal work outcomes.
The role will include strategic claims management and proactive early intervention, conducting mental health training, developing psych safety and return to work resources and other training to the group.
This is a full-time, permanent position, 2 days/ week office (must be office based on a Thursday) Immediate start available!
- Collaborative work environment
- Join a team of 4 IMAs and 5 safety advisors
- Extensive induction and training support
- Attractive salary package
- $85-95k + super
- Travel interstate and New Zealand
- Full Psychology AHPRA registrationn
- Minimum of 2 years' rehabilitation experience
- Demonstrated understanding of Worker Compensation and Rehabilitation Legislation
- Previous experience development injury management and return to work systems
- An ability to manage large complex programs
- Highly analytical and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communicator
- Previous retail experience (preferable)
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.