Our client is an integrated Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation, Strength & Conditioning Clinic with a team of Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists and Exercise Scientists. They are committed to delivering the highest standard of care in the industry to all their clients through science/evidence based methods, relying on a highly trained team working together to achieve the best outcome.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking an experienced part-time Exercise Physiologist to take on a clinic based role in North West Melbourne.
Provide Exercise Physiology services which align with client goals, wellness and optimal health status. Use clinical reasoning, evidence-based practice and best care practice to ensure clinical standards are met and maintained. Work closely with colleagues and liaise with other disciplines to develop appropriate holistic treatment regimes for patients. Empower clients to take control of their condition through education, home, gym and clinical based exercise programs.
- Competitive salary package with bonus structure to improve earning capacity based on performance
- Ongoing training and support
- Employee support and mentoring
- Free training membership for yourself and one other person
- 20 days annual leave
- 10 days personal/carers leave
- Paid parental leave
- Access to practice Wellbeing Program with a contribution of up to $200 each year towards supporting your wellbeing
- 1 day of recharge leave and a half day of birthday leave
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise and Sport Science
- Flexibility with hours
- First Aid and CPR Certification (willingness to obtain)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong initiative and independence
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Interest in disability work
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.