Our client leading provider of occupational rehabilitation services in Australia. Their professional team focuses on delivering high-quality customer service and innovative health and work solutions. They work collaboratively with companies and schemes to reduce the impact of psychological and physical injury and illness on people, families and businesses.
About the Role:
Looking for a career change? We are seeking a dynamic Branch Manager to come join a leading Occupational Rehabilitation provider in Sydney.
In this role, you will support your team by motivating and coaching to deliver exceptional return to work outcomes. You will continue to develop your multidisciplinary team and provide encouragement in an inclusive and collaborative space. Thrive in a culture where high performance is recognised, valued and celebrated. Join a fun and social team, enjoy a calendar of health & wellbeing activities, a fitness passport, exciting industry events, ongoing professional development and community volunteering opportunities amongst many other perks.
With flexible work hours and a hybrid work model you can choose between two clinics as your office base.
Applicants with experience in a similar role (Branch Manager/Team Leader) welcomed to apply.
- Competitive salary
- Career development support
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional development allowance
- Relocation assistance available
- Learning and development frameworks
- Tertiary Allied Health qualifications in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology, Rehabilitation Counselling or Psychology
- Registered Rehabilitation Counsellor (ASORC accredited)
- AHPRA or ESSA registration
- Significant industry experience in Occupational Rehabilitation
- Previous team leadership with demonstrated success in the delivery of occupational rehabilitation services
- Experience within employment services (highly regarded)
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop others
- Knowledge of Workers' Compensation and injury management
- Outstanding communication and networking skills
- Excellent writing skills and experience writing reports
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Australian driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.