About the Role:
We are currently seeking a talented Locum Physiotherapist to provide services to older patients in the community, in Metro / North Melbourne.
The Physiotherapist will work within a multi-disciplinary team providing services to older adults experiencing functional decline, who wish to remain living in their homes and communities. The role involves a mix of centre-based and home visits, 1:1 sessions and group programs.
Work in a supportive environment that helps you provide a collaborative approach to all services.
This is a locum position starting ASAP. Preferably in a full-time capacity, for 3 to 6 months. Applicants with 2 or more years of experience are welcome to apply.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Dynamic and supportive work environment
- Competitive hourly rate
- Rewarding work focused on quality and clinical outcomes
- All equipment provided
- Fleet vehicle available
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy, or Masters of Physiotherapy (Graduate Entry)
- Full AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated ability to provide quality, evidence-based Physiotherapy services to older adults
- Demonstrated organisational skills and ability to work autonomously
- Experience with development, implementation and evaluation of group programs
- Experience with communities with low health literacy and socioeconomic disadvantage (desirable)
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary team
- National Police Check (NPC)
- Current full or probationary drivers licence
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.