Our client is a quality-controlled network of physiotherapy clinics and growing rapidly. They are a progressive, forward thinking, outside the box healthcare company with a mission to bring quality health care to the common person in a way that is personable, professional and memorable.
Their network is currently comprised of 12 locations and they are now looking for an amazing Physiotherapist to join their team.
About the role
We are currently seeking a Physiotherapist to work closely with our mobile physiotherapy and community team within Adelaide.
As an innovative Physiotherapist, you will be looking to take the next step in your career. This rewarding role will help you grow and succeed in your own niche area of physiotherapy, and connect directly with your ideal client.
Working closely with the mobile and community team, including the plan and support managers and mobile Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists. Provide clients with necessary treatment, and evaluate their condition and needs to develop a suitable and realistic treatment plan.
- Genuine career progression through tailored career progression plans
- Exposure to leading health care professionals
- Large amounts of job flexibility and autonomy
- Relevant Physiotherapy qualification
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience
- AHPRA Registration
- Patient, service-orientated and more importantly a ‘people person'
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- A passion and drive to make a difference
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill-set and career
- A learning mindset with a desire to challenge your existing perception
- Enthusiasm to share your knowledge base
- Liaison with NDIS and aged care service providers and plan managers
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.
Physiotherapist, Physio, physio, physiotherapist, PT, community, Community, Mobile, mobile, NDIS, ndis, n.d.i.s., N.D.I.S., aged care, Aged Care