Our client is a dedicated provider, delivering collaborative care to residents in the Community, Aged Care or Privately. Their passionate team of health professionals work hard to create positive outcomes for patients to help them lead an overall better quality of life.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Occupational Therapist to take on an aged care facility-based role in Burnie.
Provide client-focused services to aged care residents and use your expertise to deliver hands-on comprehensive assessments, participate in pain management programs and apply evidence-based practices.
Work in a supportive environment that helps you provide a collaborative approach to all services. This largely includes providing quality hands-on treatments for clients in a range of settings, developing client care plans, conducting regular reviews, liaising with management, nursing and care staff in aged care facilities, and maintaining up-to-date records.
This is a permanent full-time or part-time position.
- Inter-disciplinary team
- Collaborative work environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- Full AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in aged care is desired
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Current driver's licence and car (required)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.