About the Role:
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to join their expanding and highly reputable private practice. The position is a clinic and/or mobile based position with children of varying needs.
This is a position for a highly motivated therapist who demonstrates ability to work independently as well as within a team. The selected candidate will have excellent time management skills, along with oral and written communication skills. Experience in Paediatric OT and/or working with children is desirable but not essential. The therapist will be expected to independently assess and treat children from 2 years to 18 years.
The caseload includes children with Sensory Processing Disorders, ADHD, ASD, learning difficulties, motor coordination challenges, and other developmental, learning, and behavioural difficulties.
Full and part time options available, including Telehealth. Willing to negotiate hours/days of work, and salary will be set dependent on level of experience.
- Above Award Salary
- Company Car
- Relocation Allowance/Rent Assistance
- Phone & Laptop
- Fantastic team and culture
- Annual Professional Development allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Regular, ongoing supervision (both formal & informal).
- Regular social & team building events
- Case Conference Meetings
- Flexible working arrangements
- Recognised degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Willingness to be on the road.
- Professional membership/registration with OT Australia and/or AHPRA.
- Current working with children check.
- Current First Aid Certification.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional education.
- Current driver's license and use of own car where required.
- Specific experience working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorders & Sensory Processing Disorders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with therapists, parents, teachers and children.
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.