About the Role:
MediRecruit is seeking a full-time Physiotherapist for a private practice specialising in Sport and Spinal physiotherapy in Melbourne's south east suburbs. This position requires working 2-3 evenings per week plus Saturdays (alternate Saturday's would be considered).
In this role, you will:
- work with a diverse range of clientele to provide hands on physiotherapy for conditions ranging from headaches, back and neck pain, shoulder and knee injuries as well as jaw or TMJ pain and sports injuries.
- have an existing and varied full-time caseload including Sports, Spinal, MSK, TMJ, Women's Health and Pilates (1:1) plus groups.
- be involved in an excellent mentoring program plus ongoing professional development.
- work in a busy clinic with 12 Physiotherapists on staff plus additional AHP's.
- establish, assess and re-assess patient goals.
- have opportunities for career progression.
- Ideally 2-3 years experience with private practice or hospital outpatient experience preferred. New Graduates would also be considered.
- Strong work ethic.
- Bachelors/Masters of Physiotherapy qualification.
- Accredited membership with AHPRA.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Focus on client outcomes.
- Adaptable Personality.
- Looking for a someone who is a caring and compassionate team player.
- Flexibility with roles and hours- Roster may include AM & PM shifts including weekends.
- Excellent mentoring and professional development.
- Great work/life balance.
- Staff in include experts in their field.
- PD allowance offered after 12 months.
- Salaried for the first 12 month with the option to move to commission thereafter.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B. Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 9696 3375.
Physiotherapist, Physio, physio, physiotherapist, PT, Rehabilitation Consultant, Rehab Consultant, Spinal, Sports, spinal, sports