Our client is a growing multidisciplinary health centre now seeking a talented Physiotherapist to join their passionate team. This team is comprised of an administrative team and various allied health professionals across Physiotherapy, Speech Pathology, Exercise Physiology, Psychology, Occupational Therapy and Dietetics.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a motivated Physiotherapist to join a multidisciplinary health centre in Regional SA.
In this role, you will primarily work in a clinic environment delivering Physiotherapy services for a broad range of NDIS participants across the lifespan. Enjoy working across various speciality areas and working with a positive and proactive team. Provide clients with treatments in relation to their needs, in order to help them regain their functional independence. Observe them perform certain activities to evaluate their condition and needs, and develop a suitable and realistic treatment plan. Set evidence-based practice goals with clients and ensure ongoing therapy support is maintained.
This is a permanent, full-time or part-time position and junior or senior applicants are welcome to apply!
- $75K - $90K + super + incentives
- Positive workplace culture
- Established team incl. experienced Physiotherapists
- Flexible work, full-time or part-time
- Relocation assistance
- Salary sacrifice and commission structures available
- Access to a range of facilities including gym, hydrotherapy pool/pilates studio
- Weekly supervision and peer shadowing
- $1500 PD allowance
- Work car provided for off-site works
- Relevant Tertiary degree in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA Registration
- Previous NDIS experience (desired)
- Previous experience in assessing patients' strengths and weaknesses and devising creative but effective treatment plans (desired)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.