Our client is a growing aged care home therapy service, who is passionate about delivering high-quality and person-centred care and doing their part to enrich lives and provide a proactive service.
About the Role:
We are seeking a dynamic Osteopath to join an Aged Care home therapy service, working from any location in Melbourne.
Provide holistic care for our aged care clients, and help them reach their goals and regain their strength and mobility. As a passionate Osteopath, you will use your expertise to provide consultations and necessary treatments to clients in their home.
Enjoy working with a small group of clients to build strong relationships, as well as having the freedom to work from home, and schedule your own weekly appointments. Also, work closely with the client’s care companion (PCA) to help them support your clients' progress in between appointments.
This is a permanent position, with flexibility around full-time or part-time.
- Service Metro Melbourne area
- Ongoing training and support
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- $75-90k plus super FTE
- Flexible work, full-time or part-time
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- Ability to manage clients' individual needs, including making referrals
- An adaptable approach towards client care and changing environments
- Compassionate personality
- Experience working in aged care (preferred)
- Willing to travel to Metro Melbourne
- Access to own car and current driver’s license (required)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.