About the Role:
We are seeking a Speech Pathologist for a locum rural generalist role in Katherine.
Use your expertise to deliver assessments and early intervention programs to people living in urban, rural and remote communities.
Join a multidisciplinary Community Allied Health team made up of OTs, Physios and Allied Health Assistants. This is a rural generalist role, servicing clients across the ages. Services are primarily Katherine based, with some opportunities to travel to remote communities.
This is a 3-month position with the likelihood of extension.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Large amounts of job flexibility and autonomy
- Short term accommodation available
- Excellent opportunity to upskill in paediatrics and remote practice
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA Registration
- Patient, service-orientated and more importantly a ‘people person’
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- A strong ability to interact effectively with people from diverse cultures
- Demonstrated ability to work within legislative and policy frameworks in delivering services to people with allied health and assistive technology support needs including the management of client information
- Demonstrated high standard of oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, time management and organisation to ensure effective teamwork
- Current NT drivers licence
- Willing to deliver a small amount of remote work
- Working with children check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.