An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate clinician to join a well-established and progressive private practice in Melbourne's South East. This private clinic delivers high quality, client-focused services to children and adults in clinical, home and nursing home settings.
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Speech Pathologist to take on a Team Leader role with a dynamic and supportive private practice in Mornington.
In this leadership role, you will take on a combination of clinical work, supervision and support for the team. Enjoy the opportunity to run projects, develop programs and organise professional development.
Managing a small clinical caseload of your own, you will provide assessments and group and individual-based interventions for a range of speech difficulties. Your caseload will be largely paediatric, with the option of some adult referrals depending on your interests/ experience.
If you are self-motivated and experienced clinician looking to take the next step up in your career, this is the role for you!
This is a full-time position, but part-time will also be considered.
- Multidisciplinary team
- Excellent professional development and mentoring
- Collaborative work environment
- 17.5% holiday leave loading
- Tertiary Speech Pathology qualification
- SPA registration and membership
- 4+ years' experience working with preschool and school children
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient communication, organisational and computer skills
- Caring interpersonal skills
- Skills in assessing and managing common presenting issues (desired)
- Current drivers licence
- Working with Children Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.