Our client is a national organisation that help Australians of all ages to thrive, by supporting them with many types of health issues and through all stages of their health journey. Their services are client-centric and are accessible from the privacy of your home, or from within their offices and partner organisations across NSW and the ACT.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Program Manager for a Youth Outreach, Program Manager vacancy in Regional NSW.
The Program Manager, Youth Outreach Program will oversee the design and establishment of the Youth Outreach Program service, which will provide high quality mental health services to young people in outreach communities in western NSW. The role reports to the General Manager and will manage the implementation team including Project Officer, Admin Officer, Aboriginal Training Officer, Aboriginal Trainee Careers & Employment Advisor and Clinical Lead.
Location is negotiable across our clients' office locations.
- Opportunity to work across multiple centres
- Attractive salary and generous benefits are available
- Full Time / 75 hours per fortnight
- Join a national organisation
- High-performing, multidisciplinary team
- Provide personalised, high-quality services
- Supportive environment
- Administrative, financial, project management and leadership experience, preferably within a health service delivery context
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills that demonstrate integrity and initiative
- Demonstrated capacity to develop strong, effective and sustainable relationships with stakeholders, including the ability to influence and negotiate
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; primarily Word, Excel and Outlook
- Hold a current Australian drivers licence.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.