Our client is an innovative practice made up of Speech Pathologists and Occupational Therapists who are most passionate about providing care for children and adolescents. Their multidisciplinary team are dedicated to building strong, supportive relationships and delivering high-quality care.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Graduate Occupational Therapist to come join an established paediatric private practice in Western Sydney.
Provide Occupational Therapy services for a paediatric caseload. Enjoy growing your skillset across various clinical areas and settings, whilst being thoroughly supported and guided by your team and experienced supervisors. Engage with a range of clinicians and liaise with other allied health professionals, family members and support workers.
This is a permanent full-time position, however part-time may be considered.
- Positive team culture
- Experienced supervision + mentoring
- Highly supportive team
- Well-resourced clinic
- Relevant Occupational Therapy Tertiary qualifications
- AHPRA registration
- Previous paediatric experience is desirable
- Passionate about making a positive impact on a person’s health
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Warm and caring personality
- A team player
- Current driver's license
- Working with Children Check
- Police check (or willing to obtain)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.