About the Role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a driven and results-oriented professional to take on a Business Development Manager role in Melbourne!
In this role, you will be responsible for managing a diverse range of accounts to drive new business. Work closely with an experienced sales team who will provide you with ongoing support. In this autonomous role, you will be focussing on driving new sales of Allied Health products, by building strong relationships with new and existing customers that will drive the business forward.
Enjoy building a good understanding of all products and categories, generating leads to drive business growth, responding to customer needs, working to achieve sales targets, and reporting on sales activities.
This is a highly rewarding position and a fantastic opportunity to grow within the business!
- $100K - $120K + super + car allowance + bonuses
- Ongoing mentoring
- Supportive team environment
- Friendly and energetic team
- On-the-job training
- Fantastic company culture
- Highly autonomous role
- Laptop + phone
- Previous Health and Sales/ BDM experience is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to build strong business relationships
- Sales and results driven
- A passion and drive to succeed
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- Self-motivated and familiar with remote working conditions
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.