Our client is a growing, multidisciplinary allied health team based in Melbourne's Western suburbs, consisting of Psychologists, Paediatric Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Dietitian, and Paediatricians.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Senior Occupational Therapist to work within a multidisciplinary team in Western Melbourne.
Provide assessments and interventions for children, many of whom have a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or a developmental delay. Enjoy a broad caseload, and work with a highly professional team. You will also have the opportunity to support and mentor junior therapists in the team.
This role will suit an experienced Occupational Therapist with a warm approachable personality, and a strong interest in working with children whilst being responsive to their needs.
- Planned and regular in-house training; team meetings, external training alongside colleagues
- Great work-life balance
- Strong opportunity for career progression
- Ethically driven environment
- Flexible, autonomous role
- Highly professional team
- Positive work environment
- Well-resourced clinic, including a wide range of assessments
- Competitive salary + $1000 PD allowance
- Clinic-based, community, and home service delivery model
- Diverse paediatric caseload with option to extend to adults
- Postgraduate qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Previous paediatric experience
- Highly organised and reliable
- Strong communication skills
- A collaborative approach to teamwork
- Friendly and empathetic personality
- Access to own car and driver's license
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Police Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.